A Bad Day at Gopher's Breath: the May Melodrama
After many failures due to ineptitude, the notorious Rawlins gang rides into Gopher's Breath to rob the bank. While Rawhide Rawlins dreams of a farm for his ma, Sheriff Crutchwaffle also has his designs on the loot. Audiences will roar with laughter, and enjoy participating in this lively play riddled with all the traditional cliches of the classic western. Recommended for ages 8+
Written for the stage by Al Ver Schure and Leon D. Ver Schure
Please take note of the following information and plan your ticket purchases carefully:
- Everyone entering the theater must have a ticket, regardless of age. Babes in arms are not allowed, and children under five are discouraged.
- Children 17 and under are not allowed in row K (Balcony front row).
- There is no elevator; Stairs only to balcony level.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the show. Doors will open 45 minutes before the show.
- Performances that are close to being sold out are taken off the web site. Tickets may still be available at the Box Office.
- Online ticket sales end 2 hours prior to performance, and are available only at the Box Office.
- We have accessible seating for those with wheelchairs. Please contact us directly to reserve your spot.