The King & I
The King & I runs November 10 through December 2, 2017.
There are no refunds or exchanges, so please take note of the following information and plan your purchases carefully:
1. Everyone entering the theater must have a ticket, regardless of age.
2. We do not recommend bringing children under five years of age.
3. Talking on the phone and to other audience members disrupts the show; so does excessive movement and fussiness. Audience members who cannot follow the rules of etiquette will be asked to leave.
4. Children 18 and under are not allowed in row J (Balcony front row).
5. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the show. Doors will open 45 minutes before the show.
Performances that are close to being sold out are taken off the web site.
Last-minute tickets for full performances are available only at the Box Office.
Click here to plan your visit.